3 large portobello mushroom caps, chopped
2 tbsp tamari
2 tsps liquid smoke
1 tbsp agave
1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 tsp rosemary or thyme
1) Mix the tamari, liquid smoke, agave, and ACV in a bowl. Add mushrooms and try to mix them well into this marinade. Let sit for about 2 hours.
2) In a food processor fitted with the S blade, grind pumpkin seeds till smooth.
3) Remove mushrooms from the marinade (reserving it) and add to the processor. Process till the mixture has very little texture, but isn’t as smooth or uniform as a nut pate. If it’s overly pasty, add a few tablespoons of water or your leftover marinade.
3) Add the carrot, celery, and thyme, and pulse to incorporate it all, still leaving some texture.
4) Shape into four patties and dehydrate at 115 for about 2 hours, flip, and keep dehydrating for another 3-4, or until they’re the texture you like. Alternately, you can bake these at 325 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, flipping once. Serve over greens, on some raw bread, or in a wrap sandwich!
it was €20.15, love Deal of the hour! on The Book Depository! :)
3: my top 10 favourite songs.
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
Breaking Benjamin – Breath
30 Seconds to Mars – 100 Suns
Demi Lovato – Don’t Forget
Kelly Clarkson – Because of You
Three Days Grace – One X
Muse – Plug In Baby
The Pretty Reckless - Heart
Marina & the Diamonds - Power & Control
Florence + the Machine - Drumming Song
++++ like 100 more songs :o I love musiiiiic
14: my favourite film soundtrack.
Lost in Translation
8: a guilty pleasure.
Lana Del Rey