Muse | Map Of The Problematique
Life will flash before my eyes
So scattered and lost
I want to touch the other side
And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can’t we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same
Meet some great people and tasted the BEST chocolate cake EVER!
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Vampire Weekend | Oxford Comma
All your diction dripping with disdain
Through the pain
I always tell the truth
6 egg whites
3 Tbs crumbled or shredded cheese
1 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup chopped sweet peppers
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 tsp dried basil (or a few fresh leaves, roughly chopped)
salt and pepper
1. Crack egg and egg whites into a bowl and whisk vigorously.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400*, and place 8” non-stick, oven safe pan on stove top on medium-high heat to begin warming. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
3. Add pepper, zucchini, onions, garlic, basil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to eggs and stir.
4. Pour eggs and vegetables into your hot pan and let it sit without stirring for 1-2 minutes. Check the edges with a spatula to see if they have firmed. When the edge of your frittata can cleanly be pulled back from the side of the pan, move pan to oven.
5. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until the center has solidified.
Serving Size: Makes 4 slices
Calories Per Serving: 86.2
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.