2. Beard, good butt, nice eyes
James Franco <33333333
6. 21 jump street
10. hmm I kissed one boy and later that night i found out he dates my teacher
15. I plan things I want to do 2 years ahead, bad thing but I can’t help it…
Sara Bareilles | Gravity
Set me free, leave me be. I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I’m supposed to be.
But you’re on to me and all over me.
"Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it everytime. "
Cucumber & Cilantro Salad (Chinese Appetizer)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 - 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 very large or 2 medium english cucumbers
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and minced garlic in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Half, quarter, and roughly chop the cucumber, and add to the dressing. Toss to evenly coat the cucumber in dressing and garlic.
3. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over the salad and serve immediately, or within a few hours. This salad tastes best when made fresh, as after several hours the cucumber lose their crunch.
You have no idea how much I love this. I prefer to chill it first in the fridge before eating unlike what the recipe states because then it’ll be cool, crunchy and refreshing. But of cos’, that is if you could resist eating them all up in the meantime :)
Muddle a small handful of blackberries (I just used a bowl and a spoon to do this) and add them to a glass jar. Top with a few leaves of mint (split in half for maximum flavor), and fill to the brim with cold water. Put a lid on the jar and store in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours before drinking.
"Maybe not now, but maybe later we’ll fall back in place together. "
Everything you love is here