You can see my grocery list on my page;
but my essentials are:
Tea (white, green, ceylon, herbal and strawberry & mango)
Berries (all - fresh or frozen in winter)
Veggies ( anything you like, at the moment I love spinach, pumpkin, ginger, garlic, eggplant, green peas, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, okra, bell peppers, salad rocket, tomato, swiss chard, black beans)
Fruit ( same as veggies anything you like, at the moment I love grapes, kiwi, grapefruit, berries, bananas, apples, mandarin orange, pomegranate)
Spices & herbs
Vega One and finally water
78violet | Hothouse
In the beginning you succeed
But the way you move
It terrifies me
And you remind me of the things
That I don’t need
"People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like: ‘be realistic.’ "
- Start your day with lemon juice
This is one of the best therapies to eliminate belly fat. Pinch some yellow juice into a glass of warm water and add some salt to it. Continue drinking this every morning to boost your metabolism and to get rid of that paunch.
- Stay off from white rice
Replace white rice with various wheat products. Include brown rice, brown bread, wholegrains, oats and quinoa in your diet.
- Avoid sugary substances
Stay away from sweets, sweetened drinks and foods rich in oil. Consuming these foods can increase body fat around various areas of your body like abdomen and thighs.
- Drink plenty of water
If you want to get rid of your belly, then drink sufficient amount of water every day. Drinking water, after regular intervals will help to boost your metabolism and remove toxins from your body.
- Eat raw garlic
Chew two to three cloves of garlic every morning, and drink a glass of lemon water after that. This treatment will double up your weight loss process and make your blood circulation smooth in your body.
- Avoid non-veg food
To eliminate belly fat, it is recommended that one should avoid non-vegetarian food as far as possible.
- Load up on fruits and vegetables
Eat a bowl of fruits daily in the morning and evening. This will fill you up with many antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Spice up your cooking
Use spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your cooking. These spices are loaded with health benefits. They help to improve your insulin resistance and reduce levels of sugar in your blood.
1. You are a generous and moral (not to confuse with moralizing) person. You always work on self-improvement. You are very ambitious and have very high standards. People might think that communicating with you is difficult, but for you, it isn’t easy to be who you are. You work very hard but you are not in the least selfish. You work because you want to improve the world. You have a great capacity to love people until they hurt you. But even after they do… you keep loving. Very few people can appreciate everything you do as well as you deserve.
2. You are a fun, honest person. You are very responsible and like taking care of others. You believe in putting in an honest day’s work and accept many work-related responsibilities. You have a very good personality and people come to trust you easily. You are bright, witty and fast-thinking. You always have an interesting story to tell.
3.You are a smart and thoughtful person. You are a great thinker. Your thoughts and ideas are the most important. You like to think about your theories and views alone. You are an introvert. You get along with those who likes to think and learn. You spend a lot of time, thinking about morality. You are trying to do what is right, even if the majority of society does not agree with you.
4. You are perceptive and philosophical person. You are a unique, one soul of your kind. Next to you there’s no one even slightly similar to you. You are intuitive and a bit quirky. You are often misunderstood, and it hurts you. You need personal space. Your creativity needs to be developed, it requires respect of others. You are a person who clearly sees the light and dark sides of life. You are very emotional.
5. You are self-assured and in charge. You are very independent. Your guiding principle in life is ‘I’ll do it my way.’. You are very self-reliant and know how to stay strong for yourself and the people you love. You know exactly what you want and are not afraid of pursuing your dreams. The only thing you demand from people is honesty. You are strong enough to accept the truth.
6. You are kind and sensitive. People relate to you very well. You have many friends and you love helping them. You have this warm and bright aura that makes people feel good when they are around you. Every day, you think about what you can do to improve yourself. You want to be interesting, insightful and unique. More than anybody else in the world, you need to love. You are even ready to love those who don’t love you back.
7. You are happy and unflappable. You are a very sensitive and understanding person. You are a great listener who know how to be non-judgmental. You believe that everybody has their own journey in life. You are open to new people and events. You are highly resistant to stress and rarely worry. Normally, you are very relaxed. You always manage to have a good time and never lose your way.
8. You are charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows hot to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are… You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area.
9. You are optimistic and lucky. You believe that life is a gift and you try to achieve as much as possible and put this gift to the best use possible. You are very proud of your achievements. You are ready to stick by the people you care about through thick and thin. You have a very healthy approach to life. The glass is (at least) half full for you. You use any opportunity to forgive, learn, and grow because you believe that life is too short to do otherwise.
So excited for Forensic chemistry, Clinical biochemistry, Food biochemistry, Immunochemistry and Measurements in Chemistry, not so excited for other two because they are boring.
Example of a recovery meal plan:
- Breakfast: steel cut oatmeal + blueberries + cinnamon + flaxseed + oat/almond milk.
- Snack: watermelon or cucumber
- Lunch: an open-faced vegan bean burger with red pepper spread, chili flakes, lettuce, onion [ toasted ].
- Snack: one apple
- Dinner: veggies ( salad, roasted or steamed) + kefir!