Which one are you?
A healthy diet consists of balance, variety, and moderation!
- Balance: eating from all the food groups; meaning that you are eating whole grains, vegetables, fruits, dairy (or dairy substitutes), fats, and proteins everyday.
- Variety: eating the different types of foods within each food group, don’t only eat tomatoes as your vegetable source everyday for the rest of your life.
- Moderation: don’t consume excessive amounts of one food or food group.
New workout playlist :)
Ultimate Signs of Progress:
- Fitting into old jeans
- Hating the taste of pop
- Not being able to finish a taco from my (old) favorite fast food place
- Being able to say no
- Having six bottles of water in your room
- Missing working out after a day
- Actually feeling skinnier