Olive oil cooking spray
1 (16oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup (4oz) grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup (4oz) almond meal
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment (not foil – they stick to foil) and lightly spray with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Place the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a microwave safe plate and microwave 5 minutes, stirring midway, to thaw. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and cayenne. Add the cheddar and the almond meal, then add the thawed and drained broccoli. Use a large spoon to mix everything together well.
4. Use your hands to form into 24 patties. Arrange the patties on the prepared baking sheets, making sure they don’t touch each other. Bake 15 minutes on each side, until browned. Allow to cool a couple of minutes, then serve. Very good on their own, or dipped into Greek yogurt or sour cream.
#life #rich #work
Merry Christmas <3 #christmas
Thank you a lot! <3
12. hmm not really sure should i post it it a bit hmm naughty but its from one boy
20. few things, but not really for public… but the one for public driving with stranger
6. 21 jump street
14. traveling, going out with friends, drawing, photography
2. Beard, good butt, nice eyes
James Franco <33333333
6. 21 jump street
10. hmm I kissed one boy and later that night i found out he dates my teacher
15. I plan things I want to do 2 years ahead, bad thing but I can’t help it…
Sara Bareilles | Gravity
Set me free, leave me be. I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I’m supposed to be.
But you’re on to me and all over me.