30 Seconds to Mars | Up In The Air
A thousand times I tempted fate.
A thousand times I played this game.
A thousand times that I have said,
Today, today, today.
haha :D I want a guy that likes to hold me in his arms, and just be the sweetest person in the world. No, screw that. I want Matthew Gray Gubler. <3. love this quote :P xx
3 cups cubed chilled watermelon
1 cup coconut water
squeeze of fresh lime
Ice if needed
Sprig of mint
Put all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
Makes two servings.
90 calories per serving.
my late breakfast today: rye bread with bell pepper, salad, spinach, boiled egg, cucumber and avocado; orange and apple slices; PBJ with bananas; morning coffee! was yums!!
my life became 600% better when i started acting like a self obsessed piece of shit like 10/10 would recommend
even if u don’t actually genuinely love yourself its fuckin fun to act like you think you’re the human embodiment of perfection go on try it life’s too short to not fall in love with yourself
Ban-ashew Oat Cookies
Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and the longer they’re left, the softer and moister and yummier they become, mmmm
- 85g cashew butter
- 80g whole oats
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (NOT essence)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (in a fan oven) / 356°F / gas mark 4 and line a baking sheet with some slightly greased baking paper
- Mash the bananas with the cashew butter and vanilla extract
- Beat in the egg white
- Combine with the oats
- Plop (lol) tablespoons of the mixture on to the baking sheet and flatten with the back of the spoon. You don’t need to space them out that much because they don’t spread while cooking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden, leave to cool to room temperature on the baking paper and carefully peel off.
I made 8 cookies, each one is approx 130 calories.
But I may have eaten some of the mixture.. you might be able to make 9, or use a teaspoon instead of a tablespoon to make 16 bite sized ones (you need to lower the baking time).
For breakfast tomorrow, I’m sandwiching two of these babies together with cooked and mashed raspberries and banana, urgh I can’t wait.