- Try ;
Breakfast should be high in calories ( about 400 ) oatmeal with fruit & nuts , 1/2 pink grapefruit and green tea.
Lunch should be made with lots of veggies ( if you eat chicken or fish you can add them in lunch ) if not add cottage cheese / eggs.
Dinner light salad with yogurt and fruit.
Snacks fruit, tea or healthy bar.
Exercise 3 times a week, anything you like and enjoy.
- This is what I know about it ; water retention is a common problem. It can cause overweight, puffiness, bloating, breast tenderness and painful, swollen knees. Swollen legs and ankles are common, especially in older women and in pregnancy. Water retention raises the blood pressure, and in pregnancy this puts both mother and baby at risk.
It is sometimes hard to tell whether you have water retention. Your body can hold a lot of hidden excess water, which just makes you look overweight.
There are two basic types of water retention. With Type 1 there is too much water in the blood and in the tissues. With Type 2, there is too much water in the tissues and sometimes not enough in the blood. Type 1 water retention can be treated with diuretic medicines or herbs, but Type 2 can be made worse by these treatments, and is best treated with a diet.
So I guess it can make you look overweight , but I don’t think drinking 2 L of water every day while you exercise can hurt you.
- Panda Express Chinese food sounds like a better choice than burgers: fresh vegetables, lean protein and sauces stir-fried and accompanied by rice. Unfortunately, Chinese food in strip malls and shopping centers is often batter-dipped and drowning in sugary, greasy sauces. Panda Express, a standard in many food courts, does have healthy options, if you know what to choose.
* There are no gluten-free items available at this restaurant chain and some of the dishes contain allergens such as eggs, peanuts or shellfish.
* Panda Express does not use MSG but much of the food is still high in sodium.
* While there is no trans fat used at Panda Express, many of the sides and entrees are fried. Skip them and ask for leaner option.
* While there are vegetable-based entrees, but they are cooked on the same equipment as meat entrees, so vegetarians might want to see if they can get food cooked to order.
* Most of the entrees are rice and noodle dishes. Stick with one serving and take the rest to go. Chow Mein noodles and fried rice are higher fat choices, so stick with the steamed rice and ask if brown rice is an option.
* Choose vegetable dishes to save calories and fat. Consider doubling up on vegetables and skipping the rice.
* When selecting meat based dishes, Pineapple Chicken Breast, Broccoli Chicken and Beef, String Bean Chicken, Mongolian Beef, and Tangy Shrimp are your best choices.
* Both the egg flower and hot and sour soups are low fat, low calorie options.
* Sauces can slip calories into your overall meal without even realizing it. Mandarin sauce is the highest calorie option and pot sticker sauce is a lower calorie option.
* A fortune cookie has only 32 calories and 2 g fat, so treat yourself to one at the end of your meal.
* Panda Express provides nutrition information on its website.
This quick guide will help you make calorie-smart menu choices at Taco Bell.
* Fiesta Taco Salad (Modified: Do not eat the shell and hold the cheese and sour cream.) - 380 calories
* Fresco Crunchy Taco - 150 calories
* Fresco Soft Taco - 190 calories
* Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco - 170 calories
* Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco - 170 calories
* Fresco Chicken Enchirito - 240 calories
* Pintos ‘n Cheese - 160 calories (Save an additional 50 calories by holding the cheese.)
Choices to Avoid:
* Double Burrito Supreme - 460 calories
* Mucho Grande Nachos - 1,320 calories
* Cheesy Gordita Crunch Supreme - 610 calories
* Fajita Grilled Stuft Burrito with Steak - 630 calories
* Zesty Chicken Border Bowl - 730 calories
* Mexican Pizza - 540 calories
* Fiesta Taco salad (with shell, cheese and sour cream) - 820 calories
-Maybe because you already have ideal weight ? I would recommend you to just tone :) Do strength training 4x a week.
- Maybe you can try this Vegetarian plan , just change eggs or dairy with vegan food :)