Monday on my blog will be now known as Vegan Kickstart.
I will post new healthy recipes that I find and try and today we will start a tradition with Delicious Vegan Brownies.
250 g whole wheat flour
80 g brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
110 g unsweetened baking cocoa
½ cup vegan chocolate chips / you can use vegan chocolate I just cut up a block of vegan chocolate into small pieces.
½ cup olive oil
1 ½ cups water
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
½ cup very ripe banana, mashed until there are no lumps
- Stir together dry mix in a bowl
- Add vegan chocolate chips and stir
- Thoroughly combine wet mix
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and stir well
- Pour and evenly spread the batter into a greased 9×13-inch pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, until a knife or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy with a glass of cold soymilk, without guilt!!