Smoothie Recipes :)
Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
Quick Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Frozen Yogurt Dots
Superfoods on the run
Vegan Bean Burgers
Spinach Pie Quesadilla
Italian done right
Delicious Vegan Brownies
Crustless Broccoli Quiche
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Baked Carrot Fries
Healthy chocolate brownie
½ cup (50g) cocoa powder
½ cup (125ml) hot water
1½ cups (330g) firmly packed brown sugar
220g unsalted butter, chopped coarsely
200g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
1½ cups (150g) hazelnut meal
6 eggs, beaten lightly
250g strawberries, sliced thinly
3/4 cup (180ml) cream
300g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan-forced. Grease 25cm-round springform tin; line base and side with baking paper.
Blend cocoa with the water in medium saucepan until smooth. Add sugar, butter and chocolate; stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
Stand chocolate mixture about 15 minutes or until barely warm. Stir in meal and egg. Pour mixture into tin.
Bake cake about 1 hour 40 minutes. Cool cake in tin. Refrigerate, covered, 3 hours or overnight.
Meanwhile, make chocolate ganache.
Place cake onto serving plate. Cover with ganache, decorate with strawberries.
Bring cream to the boil in small saucepan. Remove from heat, add chocolate; stir until smooth. Stand 20 minutes before using.
1 tsp olive oil
1 package (9 ounces) pre-washed spinach
1/3 c fat-free Greek-style yogurt
1/4 c sun-dried tomato pesto (MUFA)
1 tsp vinegar
Pinch of salt
4 large eggs
2 whole grain English muffins, split and toasted
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach and cook (in batches, if necessary) until wilted.
2. Combine the yogurt and pesto. Stir 1/4 c into the spinach and remove from the heat. Cover to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan containing 1” of water to a boil over high heat. Add the vinegar and salt and reduce the heat to low. Break an egg into a custard cup and gently tip the egg into the water. Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs. Cover and simmer, shaking the pan 2 or 3 times, for 3 to 5 minutes for a soft-cooked yolk or until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken.
4. Place an English muffin half on each of 4 warm plates. Spoon 1/4 of the spinach onto each muffin. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon, and drain over paper towels (still in the spoon), before placing on the spinach.
5. Stir 1 Tbsp of the poaching liquid into the yogurt mixture to make it smoother. Spoon evenly over each egg and grind some pepper over the top.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): 175 cal, 12 g pro, 21 g carb, 6 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 212 mg chol, 462 mg sodium, 5 g fiber
Gluten Free and Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
Oh my godddddd