- High Knees
- Mountain Climbers
- Squat Jump Turns
- Bicycle Crunches
- Alternating leg-and-arm extensions
- Plank Row (part of one)
- Squat & Press
- Alternating Jumping Lunges
Oh the Nike girls. Sigh. So inspirational!
Top three cardio exercise which will provide amazing results!
1. Jumping Rope - This is one of the simplest, yet most effective exercises one can do. In just 15 to 20 minutes, jumping rope will give you an unparalleled total body workout. Jumping rope is ideal for cardiovascular endurance and enhances performance in virtually any sport - tennis, basketball, football, skiing, volleyball and more. This simple exercise is also great for eye-hand coordination, lateral movement, foot and hand speed and agility.
2. Sprinting - Sprinting not only burns HUGE amounts of calories while sprinting, it also keeps your metabolism flying for days after. Sprinting combined with running / jogging can bring amazing results.
3. Spinning - These high-intensity workouts to music simulate a challenging bike ride, complete with hills, valleys and varying speeds, all dictated by the group instructor.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.