1. No more plateaus. The core idea behind the P90X workout is what Tony calls “muscle confusion.” By doing a different type of workout every day you’ll keep your muscles guessing, which means you’ll keep them working hard.
2. Entertainment. Tony and his crew crack jokes and do all kinds of hilarious moves to keep your mind off the pain. And the dude is funny.
3. Well-rounded workouts. Drawing from weight lifting, interval training, yoga, plyometrics, and martial arts, among other things, you’ll work your body from every angle thereby increasing your power, strength, balance, and athletic ability.
4. Less risk of injury. Injuries often happen when you repeat the same motion over and over again, as in running. P90X has you changing up your routine so often that it reduces your risk of repetitive use injuries. Also, by working your muscles in different ways, you increase their resilience.
5. No boredom. Hate interval training? No problem, the next day you’ll be doing yoga. And the day after that you’ll be lifting weights. And the day after that you’ll be boxing. With all this variety, you’ll find some things you love and some you don’t, but as Tony put it, “P90X is about forcing you to work on your weaknesses while still training your strengths.”
6. It’s a challenge. “If it’s easy, it’s not working,” is Tony’s motto. “Is this workout for everyone?” he adds. “No. A lot of people are afraid to work hard.” But if you’re willing to take the risk, he promises big results.
7. Mental toughness. Forcing yourself to try so many new things can be difficult, but once you find yourself doing something you never thought you could, you realize that you’re capable of a lot more than you thought.
8. Sound nutrition advice. P90X comes with a diet plan that focuses on eating whole, quality foods in reasonable amounts to fuel your workouts like an athlete. P90X 2 builds on this by offering a tailored approach to allow for different philosophies such as vegetarianism or paleo-style eating.
9. All day calorie burning. “Running may burn a lot of calories while you do it, but lifting weights and doing interval training will have you burning calories around the clock,” he explains.
10. Athlete-caliber workouts. Tony has trained many professional athletes and celebrities and uses the same techniques in his program as his does with his more famous clientele.
A wide variety of cardio exercise to try! No equipment needed!
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” "
Best Arms Exercise