View from my new apartment :) #city #night #summer #life #new #view #lovemylife #happy #tagsforlikes #love #work
:) #tea #morning #juliusmeinl #happy
I’ve been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land… #me #personal #happy
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
I was able to change my life completely 2 years ago and was very very happy for the past year and a half.
Feeling weird and uncomfortable for few months.
Past started to chase me two months ago, sleep paralysis, nightmares…
Today is the day I want to be who I really am, who I was two months ago - happy, bubbly, sporty girl. -
From today I’m getting rid of all negativity in my life, saying goodbye to certain people, bad habits and saying hello to people who make me feel happy, traveling, and being free.
* No more sad songs, no more broken heart for me, all that matters to me now is me, myself, and I!
Your inner nature is bliss and joy. Clean your mind of thoughts and worries and you will find this treasure within you.
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
1. Wild salmon (rich in omega 3 fats and vitamin D)
2. Spinach - (rich in folic acid and soluble fiber)
3. Skim milk - (rich in Vitamin D and B12)
4. Ground flaxseeds (rich soluble fiber, omega 3 fats and folic acid)
5. Blackberries (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
6. Omega 3 fortified eggs - (rich in omega 3 fats, Vitamin D and B12)
7. Sardines ( rich in omega 3 fats and Vitamin D)
8. Soybeans - (rich in soluble fiber, folic acid and omega 3 fats)
9. Beans (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
10. Brussels sprouts (soluble fiber and folic acid)
Plus an extra for good luck!
11. Sunflower seeds - (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)