"To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. "
If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.
A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.
Live, Laugh, Love
People who live in the past generally are afraid to compete in the present. I’ve got my faults, but living in the past is not one of them. There’s no future in it.
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about how I changed my life and recovered from depression, here is my answer:
I live by 5 simple rules; they helped me change my life, no doctors, no pills and no one but myself!
Changing your life can seem an incredibly tough and complicated thing, especially if you’ve failed a great number of times (like I did).
1. Accept CHANGE. Allow yourself to let go of the past to make room for new things to come into your life, meet new people, travel.
2. Be BOLD. Stop putting your life on hold, set new goals and reach them!
3. Start to EXERCISE. No explanation needed, it will make you feel better and happier.
4. Eat HEALTHY. Food can make you happy, food can make you sad. Eat less processed food, try to eat more vegan, vegetarian food,try raw food, eat more veggies and fruit. Believe it or not it will make you feel better!
5. LOVE YOURSELF. You can do all stuff I wrote, but if you don’t appreciate yourself nothing will make you feel better! You can say that last ‘rule’ is the most important way to live your life!
* I don’t say this is the best way, but it helped me to overcome depression and start with my weight loss journey.