1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
Julie Foucher & Lauren Fisher in OC Throwdown 2014. @ali_sv Photography.
I want to be like them
"People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like: ‘be realistic.’ "